Richard Lewis is proud to say he is the son of the son of a builder. He has been working in the building industry his whole life. He is currently the CEO and owner of RJ Lewis Inc. of Mapleton. His company is well known for their fine finish carpentry work. They also specialize in custom homes from design to move-in and beyond.
Rich gives an immense amount of time to the community. He has been a member of the UVHBA for 10 years, serving on the government affairs committee as well as the vice-president and president. He has been serving on the planning commission for Mapleton City for 4 years, and the Structural Advisors Committee for the State of Utah for 4 years. In addition to these business pursuits, Rich is an avid supporter for the Boy Scouts of America. He is an Eagle Scout, served as Timberline Scoutmaster for 10 courses, was assistant sector chair, and received the Silver Beaver Award.
Rich says he might like quiet walks on the beach, but chooses instead to wade upstream chasing the elusive brown trout. He also enjoys photography.
Rich and his wife, Jeanine, have been married for over 20 years and have two wonderful children, Kailon and Dallon.
- I am an active member of the Utah Valley Home Builders Assoc.(Since 2002)
- I currently serve on the State Board of Directors
- And the local Board of Directors
- Government Affairs Committee
- City Advocate for Mapleton City (6 years)
- City Advocate for Spanish Fork City (currently)
- Served on the State of Utah Structural Advisory Committee
Take a look at some pictures of my work.